Just got back, noticed somebody laying in the street. Looked as if they had been hit by a truck? Anybody know what happened there?
Has anyone been? If so what did you think? I mainly though thought it was way to hot. Its fun to go to I guess. It seems like the price of food has gone up a lot in the last few yrs. May have always been that way just haven't paid much attention. Just wondering if any of y'all were running it what would you do different. I would put a tent over the tables for eating for sure. I thinks it would be cool if they had more craftsmen and demonstrations. They have have had a blacksmith the past few yrs. I didn't see him this yr.
GO VOLS
Just got back, noticed somebody laying in the street. Looked as if they had been hit by a truck? Anybody know what happened there?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back, noticed somebody laying in the street. Looked as if they had been hit by a truck? Anybody know what happened there? </div></div>
Crap where at? Inside the blocked off part?
GO VOLS
It is hard to enjoy a "Fall" fling when it is 90 degrees.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is hard to enjoy a "Fall" fling when it is 90 degrees. </div></div>
Truer words were never spoken
GO VOLS
Some man really did get hit by a truck right near subway..
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bkbasketball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some man really did get hit by a truck right near subway.. </div></div>
You know if he is OK? Got any more info?
GO VOLS
I haven't heard anything else. . They just announced it at my church that someone was hit.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks